- Technical university;
- Background in automotive field, relevant experience in quality;
- Good communication skills;
- English mandatory;
- Customer orientated;
- Experience with quality core tools.
- Responsible for checking the documents and the results obtained during the product / process approval process;
- Responsible for control plan and internal quality documentation revision (inspection features, limit samples, defect catalog, internal approvals, process capabilities, etc.);
- Coordinates and monitors the implementation of corrective actions in case of quality problems and complaints from the customer;
- SPC analysis;
- Process owner for 8D analysis;
- Specific reports.
Autoliv is the worldwide leader in automotive safety. We help all the leading automobile manufacturers to deliver safety products to their customers. Autoliv Romania was set up in 1997 in Brasov and it is increasing ever since with new business lines in Brasov, Lugoj, Timisoara, Sfantu Gheorghe, Resita, Onesti and now in Iasi . Today it reached over 10 000 employee in Romania and it is still growing fast. In Autoliv the most of all we value life. For us, it isn’t just about having the right product, it’s about having the right passion. Because life is too precious to take it for granted. … That’s why we have a passion for saving lives.
Contact us at: email@example.com
More info: www.autolivjobs.ro
|Job Category||ARO-Seatbelt Division|