Do you want to become an Entry Engineer at Autoliv?
If your answer is yes, we offer you the opportunity to challenge your imagination and creativity.
Join our team if you meet the following criteria:
You have good technical drawing skills;
You want to work in 3 shifts;
You are eager to continuously improve your knowledge;
You are communicative and self-confident;
You are a logical and analytical thinker;
You have good English skills.
Our Entry Engineer program offers you the possibility to step in one of our major roles: Team Leader or Quality Assurance.
As a Team Leader, you will be responsible for:
· A team of about 40 people/shift;
· The production flow and line efficiency;
· Offering support in mediating conflicts;
· Assuring that all required procedures and standards are implemented and respected;
· Delivery of the products in a given time frame;
· Training and developing the team members on key positions, such as Line Leader or Line Feeder;
As Quality Assurance, you will be responsible for:
· Conformity verifications of products, taking into account our clients’ demands;
· Blocking all non-conformities in the production tracking system;
· The analysis of all inconformity found in the production and initiation process;
· Following the reaction plan in case of inconformity;
· Participating to interdisciplinary analysis of monitoring the processes’ performances;
· Informing Quality Engineers of all sorts of non-conformity;
· Participating in the products/processes validation teams and making measurements;
· Efficient tracking and reporting of corrective measures established after complaints, audits and production problems;
As an Entry Engineer you will have the chance to develop within an ambitious team that will guide you in becoming our engineering expert.
Autoliv is the worldwide leader in automotive safety. We help all the leading automobile manufacturers to deliver safety products to their customers. Autoliv Romania was set up in 1997 in Brasov and it is increasing ever since with new business lines in Brasov, Lugoj, Timisoara, Sfantu Gheorghe and now in Resita. Today it reached over 10 000 employee in Romania and it is still growing fast. In Autoliv the most of all we value life. For us, it isn’t just about having the right product, it’s about having the right passion. Because life is too precious to take it for granted. … That’s why we have a passion for saving lives.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
More info: www.autolivjobs.ro
|Job Category||ARO-Seatbelt Division|