In order to develop our team from Sf.Gheorghe,
we are currently looking for talented and ambitious people seeking careers challenges in Engineering area as PLC Engineer.
If you think you′ll be able to perform the folowing resonsabilities at a higher standards:
- PLC program maintenance
- Support for team
- Continuous improvement
- Find solutions for many open points on DC area for trasability
- Find and implement solution for plant communication architecture
- DC, PU, Wrapping, ASSY trasability plant solution
- Weekly follow up with global 1P1P trasability team
- Preproduction verification method of customer label
- Implementation and follow up for all the ASSY lines in accordance with product drawing
- Red Rabbits for all the assy lines In accordance with product drawing
- Find, implement and follow up solution for NOK part management on all assy lines
- Find, implement and follow up solution for screwing torque and angle trasability on all assy lines
And you have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mechanical preferred
- Minimum 1 year experience as a engineer maintenance is an advantage
- Knowledge of industrial automation
- Organized person , open to new things
- Experience on automatic lines is an advantage
- Dynamic , with initiative , able to work under pressure
- Ability to make decisions
Then will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities.
We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential.
Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills.
SAVING MORE LIVES!
|Job Category||WRO-Steering Wheel Division|