You matter for us and for humanity!
2 years of your experience will save 1 life … 10 years of your experience will save 5 lives!
Be part of a better future!
In this role, you will have the chance to guide and oversee the Quality activities on multiple projects in parallel. Your work will impact the project evolution and the quality of the final products, which will ultimately contribute to our mission of saving more lives.
If you think you′ll be able to perform the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Define and maintain the quality strategy and processes for our Electronics division
- Ensuring compliance with A-SPICE and IATF (ISO 16949)
- Planning and execution of the corresponding activities within the projects to ensure smooth functionality
- Managing Software Quality Assurance audits and assessments in projects
- Guiding and reviewing the documents related to project strategy and standards
- Supporting projects by adhering to the quality aspects and implementing the defined development processes
- Managing the Quality Assurance team
And you have:
- Bachelor Degree in Electronics, Computer Science or similar
- Previous experience in automotive software project execution and quality
- Thorough knowledge of methodologies of quality assurance and standards
- Knowledge about software engineering and process maturity models, preferably Automotive SPICE and practical experience in audits
- Knowledge about the development and verification of software
- Social, intercultural skills and respect for standards
Then will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities.
We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential.
Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills.
SAVING MORE LIVES!
|Job Category||RBE-Romania Brașov Electronics|