You matter for us and for humanity!
2 years of your experience will save 1 life … 10 years of your experience will save 5 lives!
Be part of a better future!
In this role, you will have the chance to plan and achieve Software Quality Assurance activities on multiple projects in parallel. Your work will impact the project evolution and the quality of the final products, which will ultimately contribute to our mission of saving more lives.
If you think you′ll be able to perform the following responsibilities at a higher standards:
- Planning and execution of Software Quality Assurance for the related software projects
- Performing process assurance software audits based on defined checklists
- Performing reviews on Milestone documentation
- Supporting the Software team in understanding and applying the process
- Participating in process improvement activities
- Reporting on SQA activities regularly
And you have:
- Previous auditing experience
- Familiarity with software engineering and process maturity models, preferably Automotive SPICE
- System management and configuration management knowledge
- Knowledge of the V-model in software development life cycle and exposure to basic software/hardware and project plan
- Social, intercultural skills and respect for standards
Then will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities.
We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential.
Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills.
SAVING MORE LIVES!
|Job Category||RBE-Romania Brașov Electronics|