You matter for us and for humanity!
2 years of your experience will save 1 life … 10 years of your experience will save 5 lives!
Be part of a better future!
You will have the chance to develop state-of-the-art automotive safety systems, that ultimately save lives and reduce traffic injuries. As a Software Verification Engineer for Pre-Pretensioners, Seatbelts and Steering Wheels, you will be working on systems that react in case of car crash and ultimately save the life of car occupants. You will be part of a team which contributes to this, targeting future customers.
If you think you′ll be able to perform the following responsibilities at higher standards:
- Define relevant test cases with the purpose of ensuring the best coverage of the given requirements, implement automated test scenarios, validate the corrections and update the test documentation.
- Bring your own contribution to improving the testing process or procedures.
- Take an active part in defining and planning the activities, while collaborating with the team to develop and implement innovative and Best-in-Class products.
And you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Electronics, Computer Science or a closely related field.
- Previous Software & System testing experience.
- Good electronics understanding.
- Knowledge of scripting language programming.
- Familiarity with automotive communication protocols (CAN, LIN).
- Strong team orientation and analytical skills.
Then we will be more than glad to chat with you about your experience and your career goals.
Our international work environment can offer you challenging and rewarding opportunities.
We are committed to develop people’s skills, knowledge and creative potential.
Our training and development programs emphasize technical competency, leadership development and business management skills.
SAVING MORE LIVES!
|Job Category||RBE-Romania Brașov Electronics|